It was incredible! I was SO excited when Joseph + Sarah contacted me and told me they were getting married at The Cincinnati Zoo! WHAAAATTTT? The zoo staff was incredible! The planner, Mollie Luken was organized and every single person I came in contact with was kind and so helpful. Can we also just side note: the food was so beautiful and delicious! YUM! They also brought out animals during cocktail hour, how cool is that?
Now, lets talk about the bride and groom. Sarah made me laugh all day long (see the reception photo of her using Joseph’s arm as a guitar.. like that). And Joseph is a perfect match for her, he is calm and down to earth. This day was absolutely perfect and so much stinking fun. Congratulations, you two, thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day.
- Mollie Luken from the Cincinnati Zoo
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden / www.cincinnatizoo.org
- Lace Bridal Couture / www.lacebridalcouture.com
- Geno’s Tux / www.genostuxplus.com
- Swindler & Sons Florists, Inc
- The Cincinnati Zoo
- Kaitlynn Gallaher
- Make Up Artist: Whitney Argadine with BridefaceHair Artist: Amanda Smith with Brideface
- Shane Company / www.shaneco.com
- Byron Ginter with ToadProductions / www.toadproductions.com